Photonics in Switching and Computing highlights the latest research activities in areas related to “Photonics in Switching” and to “Photonics in Computing”. This year’s conference will highlight the synergy between photonic technologies, systems and computing/networking architectures.
OSA Virtual meeting: Photonics in Switching and Computing, 27-29 September 2021
- Paper: Experimental demonstration of an efficient, semi-device-independent photonic indistinguishability witness
- Paper: Observation of open scattering channels
- Quantum.Tech, 30 September 2021 (online)
- SPIE Photonex, 28-30 september (Glasgow)
- OSA Virtual meeting: Photonics in Switching and Computing, 27-29 September 2021